Friday, March 20, 2015

Aces-Deluxe Microfiber Car Wash Mitt + Microfiber Drying Towel

Love the feel and fit of this Microfiber wash mitt! You can tell the quality of the wash mitt and microfiber drying towel just after opening the zip pouch it's in. Super soft, and no sticky microfiber feel like some other drying towels I have used. The wash mitt worked very well with the soap. The little tassel type things are a fun little bonus. I feel like they get into places like the door handles real well, and on the wheels also. Easy to use, fit well, no slipping. When you are done just rinse it out and wring it to dry. The microfiber drying towel is unlike any other I have used before. An altogether different feel that what I am use to. Little woven type pockets in the material, instead of the usual plushy type. I felt that the drying towel held the excess water alot better than the other towels. You can easily wring out the towel and keep using it until the whole car is dry. It left my car spot free! After the towel completely dries and the mitt is dried you can easily store them in the zippered bag it came shipped in. I was chosen to test and review this product to see my opinion of these products and how well they worked for me. Highly impressed with this combo. #AMAZONREVIEW #WASHMITT #CARWASHMITT #CARWASH Here's the link to buy- HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment