Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Handcrafted real leather Iphone 6 case/wallet and built in stand. Excellent Quality!

I am very impressed with this Iphone 6 leather wallet/case. A very high quality leather case, nicely crafted, and fully functional. I am very pleased that I was offered a promotional deal to try this wallet case on my new Iphone 6. The case fits perfectly on my phone. All ports are easily accessible. I love that I can add my credit cards and ID, and they fit snugly in the slots. The latch is a smooth closure, and also easy to open up when taking a phone call. Not too overly bulky, easy to hold, especially with my hands, that tend to cramp easily. I also like the stand feature. That works really well when I use the Kindle app on my phone to read, and you can just stand it up on the table. So convenient! You will not be disappointed! You can definitely tell the quality of this leather case when you feel it in your hands! I chose the black case. Looks so stylish! These cases are also backed with a money back guarantee and mine came with an extra screen protector. I have every confidence that this case will last me for years, and protect my investment nicely. #AMAZONREVIEW Here's the link to the wonderful product! HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment