Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Personal Infuser bottle! Yes please! Heatwell brand infuser.

I love my infused filtered water at home, and now by taking advantage of a great promotional offer, I can now have my fruit infused water on the go! This bottle is BPA free, and impact resistant. Very easy to use and very easy to clean. The lid has a nice hook so it's easy to grab and go. When you unscrew the lid, there's a snug fitting filter like plug that attaches to the screw in filter to add your fruits. Simply unscrew this tub to the filter like lid and fill it up with whatever fruits you like. I have added lemon slices and blueberries to mine, as seen in the photos. Screw the top back to the tube like filter and let your water infuse. You can replace the cap and store in the refrigerator until ready to use, or just tip the bottle up and start drinking. The strainer like plug will stay in the mouth of the bottle. I wish there was a way to add a straw hole in manufacturing, but it's not necessary. I just find I drink more water using a straw. The water will flow out into your mouth through the slots. I'm very impressed by the high quality of the bottle! I can't wait to try some of the recipes that are included in the free ebook. #AMAZONREVIEW Here's the link to the bottle on Amazon- HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment