Friday, February 27, 2015

Luxx Health Vegan and Cruelty free Konjac facial sponge works excellent!

I recently ordered a Konjac regular sponge for my daughter and when I saw a promotional offer for the Konjac root sponge I decided I needed to try it out and see how it worked for me. I love that these facial sponges can be used with just water only to clean your face, you do not need to use a cleanser with them. When you get the package with the sponge you will notice it is hard. You need to either soak it in a bowl of water to re-hydrate it or rinse it until it gets soft again. Once it's hydrated, gently squeeze out between your palms, so not wring them out. They are very fragile, and not like a kitchen type sponge. Then use the incorporated string to hang to dry. It probably will not dry out, but if it does just rinse again under running water until the sponge becomes soft again. I love the way my skin feels by using this sponge, it's gentle and hopefully will help tighten up my pores. This Konjac sponge is vegan and cruelty free! Big bonus in my book! 100% natural and safe for your skin! #AMAZONREVIEW #LUXHEALTH #VEGAN #CRUELTYFREE #FACESPONGE #BUVIEW #TOMOSON #REVIEWSTHATBUZZ Buy it here- HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment