Thursday, February 19, 2015

I'm going to rave about this Non toxic Shower Curtain liner. No smell! PEVA odorless and mildew resistant! Get it!!

A shower curtain that doesn't have an awful smell! I love it! Totally non-toxic! When I saw the promotion for this shower curtain I knew it was something I needed in my own home, being chemical sensitive this is one item I really wanted to test. The clear PEVA shower liner is a thick quality liner. As I mentioned above, absolutely no plastic chemical smell. The grommets, are nice sized and reinforced, and there are little suction cups down each side of the shower liner to attach to the side of your shower/bath stall. I love the weights at the bottom of the shower liner to help keep it in place. I would say this shower liner is one that you would see in the eco-friendly higher end Hotels. A very nice high quality liner! This will be so much nicer, being that it is mildew resistant. I love that it's clear, and it makes my bathroom not seem so dark when behind the curtain showering. I am very impressed with this shower curtain. This will be the only shower curtain I will ever buy again! I highly recommend this over any other shower curtain I have tried! I would give this 10 stars is I could! #AMAZONREVIEW Here's the link to Amazon if you also want to buy it! HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment