Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Rejenease Liquid dog Supplement- Glucosamine for their hips and joints! Highly Recommend!

My 13 year old German Shepherd has been having a really hard time getting around lately. We have been trying some different supplements for him recently. I stumbled on a promotional offer for Rejenease and decided to try it out for him. This liquid glucosamine supplement comes in a huge container, with the exact dosage for weight of your dog. Our dosage said 2 teaspoons twice per day, but due to his condition I spoke to Steven @ Rejenease and he recommended the loading dose which is twice that amount for the first month, (4 teaspoons or 1 Tablespoon) twice daily. Our 13 year old German Shepherd had gone from dragging his hind quarters to wanting to play with the other dogs again! He's now able to climb up on the deck himself with out help. He is getting up and down off his bed and the floor alot easier than before, and is not having the fear of falling on our hardwood floors as he walks anymore! This supplement is giving him his life back! We were honestly thinking that we may have to put him down soon, because he was doing so poorly. Because I did not have a dropper/syringe type to feed this to him, I started using a turkey baster, and that works really well! Funny, I know, but whatever works and get's it to him quickly. Although, I wonder if dogs get a brain freeze from the coldness of it having to be refrigerated! ;) I will continue to recommended this product as well as continue buying it for him! You can feed it to your dog like I do, or mix it with their food. My issue with that is, we have 4 dogs! My big old guy really needs to take this, so I make sure by just administering by mouth! I would give this product 10 stars if I could! This could just save your pets life! Seems like the product is pretty odorless, and he likes the taste of it. My other dogs get jealous, since they think he's getting a special treat! I'm so glad I was able to try this for my old guy! I love that it's made in the USA and safe for him. No side effects, and it's something that the body makes naturally that they end up losing over time! I also love the guarantee 100% money back! #AMAZONREVIEW If you are interested in buying this- HERE

1 comment:

  1. One of the essential economic and helpful
    supplements I’ve present in canine veterinary follow could be the improvement of the Be Nicely supplement (out there for dogsand cats). Although many have heard me speak about in other weblog threads, the deficiencies in prepared enterprise dog foods, as well as actually individuals who try and prepare homemade diets, by adding the Be Properly complement, pet parents are getting a great distance in assisting give their puppies using what is lacking in most puppy dishes.

    ReplyDelete