Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Xtava Dolce Purple hair straightener work fast,and is very lightweight!

I am loving the purple DOLCE Ceramic Ionic Tourmaline Flat Iron/Straightener for hair! I was able to get into on a promotional offer to test this product out in my home, and share my results. First of all the flat iron arrived nicely packaged in a sturdy box, contained in a heat proof zip case. Instructions as well as an additional promotional code for other Xtava products were also included. The flat iron is very light weight, and the plates seem to come together nicely. I read up on the best temperature for my color treated hair and it recommended the factory setting of 355', so that's what I started with. Very easy and fast to use. Just plug in and press the power button, a nice blue led display appears on the handle and shows the starting temperature, and well as 3 little lines showing you that the product is heating up but alternating lines. Once all the lines are solid the flat iron is ready to use. I'd say it took about 30 seconds to warm up. No audible tone. The flat iron was very smooth while in use. No hair pulling. Using the 355' temperature, it straightened my hair quickly, and it looked great! I have a slight wave to my otherwise straight hair, so using a straightener is the only way to make it stick straight. After I was done, I increased the temperature by clicking the + sign. I tried the flat iron again, and it worked even better! No fried ends, or noticeable flat iron streaks! I would definitely recommend this for beginner to skilled user. Very user friendly, and works very well. Makes hair silky smooth and straight! #AMAZONREVIEW Find it on Amazon here- HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment