Saturday, April 11, 2015

Natural Glamor 20 Color Professional Makeup Kit with Eyeshadow Brush and Mirror

If you are looking for a great starter Palette for a reasonable price I suggest this set from Natural Glamor! When I saw this product I immediately compared it to some of the higher end products(TooFaced and Urban decay) Similar colors choices like I have seen while shopping in Sephora. So when I saw the promotional offer for this product, I knew I needed to get the product and try it out for myself. The colors are awesome. 16 colors, and true to the photo, and the eye shadow goes on nice and smooth, easy to apply and lasts all day! A bonus with this product is that it's not just eye shadow, there's also a pull out drawer of a contour and bronzer and 2 blush colors! Love the endless possibilities with this product. High quality product. I love the compact case, slim but packed with the essentials! Easy enough to take while traveling, or throw in your make up bag for a touch up for a night out on the town. I've added a couple of photos. #AMAZONREVIEWS #TOMOSON #makeupbrush #naturalglamor You can buy it on Amazon, check out the link- Here

No comments:

Post a Comment