Sunday, April 26, 2015

Not just any jump rope...a fantastic speed rope

Do you get tired of trying to jump rope with your daughter's type jump rope...actual rope that always get caught on your feet? Well if you're like me, you have to give this speed rope from Elite Tech a try! I love how this is truly an adult jump rope! Very easy to adjust using the adjusting screw on the cable. The handle are easy to grip, and make jumping with this speed rope look easy! If you want cardio, this High Speed Jump rope will definitely give you a great work out! Comes with a drawstring bag, so you can take it anywhere! Thin and well made. Highly Recommend. I was chosen for a promotional offer to test and review this product. I love how it was so easy to incorporate into my current fitness routine! #AMAZONREVIEW #CARDIO #SPEEDROPE #JUMPROPE #FITNESS You can find this product on Amazon- Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment